10 Anniversary Slot Tournament
1. All entrants must be 21 years of age or older and a member of the Players Cub.
2. Tournament will accommodate up to 400 guests on a first come, first serve basis.
3. Each guest must check-in to receive their score-card.
4. Tournament will be held on 20 slot machines.
5. The round will consist of three (3) minute sessions.
6. The guest’s score from the round will be recorded by a CGRC Team Member and initialed by the guest. Guest will receive a
7. Guest may only participate once per day.
8. Five (5) winners every hour from high scores, fifteen (15) winners per day from high scores.
9. Ten (10) winners from each tournament day that don’t make top five (5) scores for each hour will be drawn at the conclusion of
the tournament and posted.
10. Winners of the tournament will be posted every hour beginning at 6:15pm, with the last posting at 8:15pm.
11. Winner must pick up winnings by noon the next day at Player’s Club.
12. Score Ties in the Top Five (5) Places:
a. In the event of a tie in the top five (5) places, the prize money will be pooled for the respective places then divided among the
number of players tied. For example: In the case of a tie of five (5) for the top score, we will pool the $150 eCASH + $125 eCASH
+ $100 eCASH, + $75 eCASH, + $50 eCASH, totaling $500 eCASH. Dividing the $500 eCASH among the top five (5) winners
each will receive $100 eCASH.
13. Winners must be present to claim prize.
14. The tournament slot machines will be set up with the following settings:
a. Time Line and Credit for all Rounds: Three (3) minutes and unlimited credits. All credits will accumulate on the credits paid
b. Auto Bet: The game will automatically wager the maximum allowed before the start of each game. The player is then only
required to spin the reels.
c. Time Clock: A pressing of the max bet button is required to start the tournament. The clock is started by the first pressing of
the max bet button, and will stop during the tilts, door opens, and power interruption. The clock resumes when the game is
resorted to regular play.
d. End of Session: When the clock reaches zero the machine will lockup. If a wager is made before time expires, the machine
will lockup upon the completion of the current game.
Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino Policies
• Winning guest may be asked to provide:
o A valid government issued photo identification card accepted by management
o Social Security number
o Physical address
o Chukchansi Gold Rewards Card
• The winning guest may be asked to sign a Media Release Form 1099 and W-9, or 1042-S to claim their prize.
• By entering this promotion, each entrant grants permission to Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino to use their name and
photograph likeness for promotional purposes without additional compensation.
• This promotion is subject to change or modification at any time and the interpretation of the rules, eligibility, and prize
distribution is at the sole discretion of Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino. All decisions are final.
• Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time.
• Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino Management will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by the official rules in a
manner that is fair to all concerned.
Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino Team Members and Marketing Team Member’s “immediate family” are not eligible to participate.
This includes Team Member’s spouse, mother, father, sisters and brothers, children, including “step”, “in-laws” and “grand”