Members Only Slot Tournament
1. All entrants must be 21 years of age or older and a member of the Players Club.
2. Invited guest must have earned 350 base points or more in the month preceding the tournament.
3. Slot tournament will accommodate 500 guests each day.
4. Invited guests will contact Central Services to pre-register for the tournament. Guest will select an available session time or be
informed of open session times to choose from.
5. Session times are based on reservations and availability on the day of tournament.
6. Invited guests must register thirty (30) minutes prior to their scheduled session time.
7. Invited guest will receive score-card and meal voucher. Meal voucher will be issued after guest has participated in tournament.
8. Tournament will be held in the designated tournament area.
9. Participants must check in 30 minutes prior to play time.
10. Tournament round will consist of a three (3) minute session. Sessions will be every fifteen (15) minutes.
11. Guest’s score from the round will be recorded on the score-card by a CGRC Team Member and initialed by the guest. Guest
will receive copy.
12. Prizes will be issued to the top twenty (20) scores for each day.
13. Winners will be announced each day at 9:00pm.
14. Each winner will have five (5) minutes to arrive to the awarding location after their name has been announced. If the winner
does not show, we will move down to the next awarded score.
15. Must be present to win.
16. In the event of a tie in the top four (4) places, the prize money will be pooled for the respective places then divided among the
number of players tied. For example: In the case of a tie of two (2) players for the top score, we will pool the $6,000 + $2,500
totaling $8,500. Dividing the $8,500 among the top two (2) players will give each player $4,250.
17. The tournament slot machines will be set up with the following settings:
a. Time Line and Credit for all Rounds: Three (3) minutes and unlimited credits. All credits will accumulate on the credits paid
b. Auto Bet: The game will automatically wager the maximum allowed before the start of each game. The player is then only
required to spin the reels.
c. Time Clock: A pressing of the max bet button is required to start the tournament. The clock is started by pressing the max bet
button, and will stop during the tilts, door opens, and power interruption. The clock resumes when the game is resorted to regular
d. End of Session: When the clock reaches zero the machine will lockup. If a wager is made before time expires, the machine
will lockup upon the completion of the current game.
Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino Policies
• Winning guest may be asked to provide:
o A valid government issued photo identification card accepted by management
o Social Security number
o Physical address
o Chukchansi Gold Rewards Card
• The winning guest may be asked to sign a Media Release Form 1099 and W-9, or 1042-S to claim their prize.
• By entering this promotion, each entrant grants permission to Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino to use their name and
photograph likeness for promotional purposes without additional compensation.
• This promotion is subject to change or modification at anytime and the interpretation of the rules, eligibility, and prize
distribution is at the sole discretion of Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino. All decisions are final.
• Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time.
• Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino Management will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by the official rules in a
manner that is fair to all concerned.
• Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino Team Members and Marketing Team Member’s “immediate family” are not eligible to
participate. This includes Team Member’s spouse, mother, father, sisters and brothers, children, including “step”, “in-laws” and