We’ve officially closed the applications for the 2019 Chukchansi Cares Wheel of Cash program!
Stay tuned for updates on this year’s awardees!
Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino is dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of others through charitable giving in the areas of local community, health and human services, culture and education. In keeping with such mission, Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino commits to the maintenance of high standards of ethical conduct and to operation within the letter and spirit of the law.
Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino budgets generously for charitable contributions and we carefully allocate these precious resources to positively impact the greatest number possible. As such, the following guidelines, which apply to both monetary and in-kind contributions, were established to help focus our resources.
Charitable requests must:
- Be submitted in writing with the donation request form a minimum of 90 days in advance (see address below) before the actual event
- Include a complete synopsis of the project to be funded
- Include 501(c)(3) non-profit organization tax ID number
- Be located in the local surrounding area (within 50 miles of Coarsegold)
- Be in one of our areas of giving: Community, Health & Human Services, Culture, Education
We are unable to act favorably on any request:
- For an individual, team or school-sponsored endeavor
- For programs outside of our surrounding area
- For programs that discriminate for any reason, including race, color, creed, religion, age, sex or national origin
If you wish to submit a charitable donation request to be considered by the committee, you will need to submit that request in writing along with the donation request form to:
Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino
711 Lucky Lane
Coarsegold, CA 93614