Blackjack is one of the most popular card games. The rules are simple and it’s such a fun game to play! It’s not too hard to learn how to play. And since the dealers cannot hit on a soft 17, Chukchansi has the loosest blackjack tables around. The object of the game is to draw cards that total 21 or come closer to 21, (without going ’bust’), than the dealer. All cards are at face value except for the King, Queen and Jack, which count as 10. An ace has a value of 11 unless that would give a Player or Dealer a score in excess of 21, in which case it has a value of 1 (one).
- All Players and the Dealer will receive two cards each. The Players cards are dealt face-up , while the dealer has one face-down (the ‘hole’ card) and one face up.
- During the Players turn they may choose to ‘stand’ (draw no more cards) or take a hit (draw one or more cards,), until they reach 21 or come as close as possible without busting.
- After all Players have finished their actions, the Dealer turns over the hidden hole card.
- The Dealer must draw to 16 and stand when 17 or more is reached.
- If the Players count is the same as the Dealer’s a standoff or ‘push’ occurs (nobody wins). If a Player’s count is closer to 21 than the Dealer’s count, the Player wins. A winning hand pays even money.
- In the event a Player’s first two cards are an Ace and any ten value card, the Dealer announces the Players hand as Blackjack. The Player will be paid at this time if the Dealer does not have an Ace or ten value card face up. However, if the Dealer’s face-up card is an Ace or ten value card, the Player will not be paid until the Dealer has checked his/her hole card. If the Dealer’s face up card is an Ace, Insurance will be offered before the hole card is checked. If the Dealer’s hand is Blackjack, a tie hand or push occurs. A Player’s winning Blackjack is paid at odds of 3 to 2.
KING’S BOUNTY Blackjack Side Bet
Another exciting new optional side bet for Blackjack offered at Chukchansi is King’s Bounty.
On the right side of the normal betting circle there will be an additional smaller circle where you will place your King’s Bounty bet. This bet pays when your first two cards total 20. The top payout of 1000 to 1 occurs when the first two cards of your Blackjack hand are two Kings of Spades and the Dealer has Blackjack. Additional winning combinations are listed below. It’s that easy.