Jump into big winnings exclusively here now at Chukchansi! Golden Frog Baccarat is a variation of the standard game of Baccarat and is played using eight standard decks of 52 cards. It is comprised of various types of side wagers for No Commission Baccarat games.
How To Play
All draw rules for Golden Frog Baccarat are the same as traditional baccarat. However, in the commission-free version of Golden Frog Baccarat all winning Banker hands that consist of a 3 card total of 7 are a push.
In addition to the base game, there are five more betting options:
- Koi 8: A wager that the Player hand will win with a three-card total of 8 pays 25 to 1
- Jin Chan 7: A wager that the Banker hand will win with a three-card total of 7 pays 40 to 1
Golden Bets (when offered)
- Three-Card 9 wins against a Three-Card 7 pays 200 to 1*
- Two-Card 9 wins against a Two-Card 7 pays 50 to 1*
- Any 8 wins against any 6 pays 25 to 1*
*The hand values are interchangeable between the Player and Banker hands