Join us as we celebrate 20 Lucky Years of Winning!
Every Thursday and Friday @ 8, 9, 10 pm for a share of $45,000 and your chance at $1,000,000!
Lucky Kiosk Cash
Every Saturday from 10 am – 10 pm, swipe at 500 or 1,000 base points for a chance to win $1,000
Ace Grand Finale
Friday, June 30 – $75,000
Rules and Regulations
- All entrants must be 21 years of age or older and be a member of the Chukchansi Rewards Club.
- Earn entries May 1st – June 30th by playing slots or table games with your Chukchansi Rewards Card.
- Every one hundred (100) base points earned on slots = 1 Entry.
- Every fifty (50) base points earned on table games = 1 Entry.
- Guests that earn one-thousand (1,000) base points within the same day can swipe up to two (2) times (500 for each swipe) between 10AM to 10PM for a chance to be awarded bonus points, bonus drawing entries, eCASH, a set of Grizzlies tickets, or $1,000 cash.
- Entries will automatically be added on the guest’s Chukchansi Rewards account. Entries will NOT automatically go into the virtual drawing drum.
- Guests MUST activate their entries by playing with their Chukchansi Rewards Card properly inserted and accepted into any slot machine or by having a rating on their Chukchansi Rewards Card through table games within two (2) hours before each drawing and must have completed a table game rating five minutes prior to each drawing.
- The drawing drum will close five (5) minutes prior to each drawing.
- Guest must be present to win.
- Drawings will be held at 8pm, 9pm, and 10pm Thursdays and Fridays. At each drawing three (3) guests will be drawn utilizing PKMS for each drawing time, unless there is a malfunction with the PKMS system, in which CMP “Pick Random Player’s” tool will be utilized instead.
- Selected guests names and Chukchansi Rewards Club account numbers will be announced. Selected names then have three (3) minutes to reach the promotional stage and inform a Special Events Team Member of their presence and immediately provide a valid form of identification accepted by management and a Chukchansi Rewards Card. If the winner does not claim to be present within the three (3) minutes, another name will be drawn. This will continue until all winners are present.
- Entries and prizes are non-transferable.
- Guest may win once per drawing night.
- Entries will be destroyed after the last drawing date.
- Special Events is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the promotion by ensuring that the e-game board and its affiliated pieces are properly functioning for each giveaway time.
- All grand prize winning plays are subject to verification by SCA Gaming, whose decisions are final and binding.
- When SCA Entertainment has verified the play for the $1 Million insured prize award, the prize is to be paid in forty (40) equal annual installments of $25,000 each, without interest.
- A contestant is not a winner of a grand prize, even if the visual display or prize receipt should indicate, unless the odds established by the intended parameters of the promotion are beaten, as solely determined by the random number generator and memory logs of promotion software, and the winning play did not occur as a result of any other scenario including but not limited to human error, software error, or machine malfunction.
- Current employees, immediate family members, agents, successors, or assignees of Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino or any promotional agency involved with this promotion shall be ineligible to participate and/or claim any reimbursable prize within.
- Names and likenesses of promotion winner(s) may be used by Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino and SCA Gaming for promotional purposes without further compensation.
Resort & Casino Policies
- Winning guest will be asked to provide:
(a) A valid government issued photo identification card accepted by management
(b) Social Security number
(c) Physical address
(d) Chukchansi Rewards Card
- The winning guests will be asked to sign a Media Release Form 1099 and W-9, or 1042-S, to claim their prize. Winners subject to photos at the discretion of the Special Events team.
- 1042s forms are filled out by a Special Events associate notating a 30% deduction on the gross amount won. Special Events will escort the winning guest to the cashier’s cage for winnings to be paid out.
- By entering this promotion, each entrant grants permission to Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino to use their name and photograph likeness for promotional purposes without additional compensation.
- This promotion is subject to change or modification at any time and the interpretation of the rules, eligibility, and prize distribution is at the sole discretion of Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino. All decisions are final.
- Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time.
- Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino Management will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by the official rules in a manner that is fair to all concerned.
- Taxes, fees, licenses and insurance are the sole responsibility of the winner(s).
- The drawings are subject to federal, state, and local taxes, regulations and laws.
- Self- exclusions and persons that have been excluded from Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino are not eligible to participate.
- All Chukchansi Rewards Club points, winnings, awards, and offers are non-transferable.
- Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino Team Members are not eligible to participate. Marketing Team Member’s immediate relatives and cohabitants are not eligible to win. Immediate relatives are defined as spouses, children (natural, foster, or adopted), sisters, brothers, parents, (including step, in-law, and grand variations), aunts, uncles, first cousins, nieces, and nephews. Cohabitants are defined as persons who share mutual living accommodations.