Tis The Season For Winning!
Earn Entries from October 30 – December 22 and swipe daily for Bonus Points, Drawing Entries, and eCash
$51,000 Weekly Cash Giveaways every Thursday & Friday at 8, 9, 10pm
Over $600,000 in Cash & Prizes!
Test your luck and drive home a brand new Mercedes-Benz for our Grand Prize Drawing on Dec. 22
Rules and Regulations
- All entrants must be 21 years of age or older and be a member of the Chukchansi Rewards Club.
- Earn entries October 30th – December 22nd by playing slots or table games with your Chukchansi Rewards Card.
- Every one hundred (100) base points earned on slots = 1 Entry.
- Every fifty (50) base points earned on table games = 1 Entry.
- Players that earn one-thousand (1,000) base points within the same day can swipe up to two (2) times between 10AM to 10PM for a chance to be awarded bonus points, bonus drawing entries, or eCash.
- Entries will automatically be added on the player’s Chukchansi Rewards account. Entries will NOT automatically go into the virtual drawing drum.
- Players MUST activate their entries by playing with their Chukchansi Rewards Card properly inserted and accepted into any slot machine or by having a rating on their Chukchansi Rewards Card through table games within two (2) hours before each drawing and must have completed a table game rating five minutes prior to each drawing.
- The drawing drum will close five (5) minutes prior to each drawing.
- Player must be present to win.
- Drawings will be held at 8pm, 9pm, and 10pm Thursdays and Fridays. At each drawing five (5) players will be drawn utilizing PKMS for each drawing time, unless there is a malfunction with the PKMS system, in which CMP “Pick Random Player’s” tool will be utilized instead.
- Selected player names and Chukchansi Rewards Club account numbers will be announced. Selected names then have three (3) minutes to reach the promotional stage and inform a Special Events Team Member of their presence and immediately provide a valid form of identification accepted by management and a Chukchansi Rewards Card. If the winner does not claim to be present within the three (3) minutes, another name will be drawn. This will continue until a winner is present.
- Entries and prizes are non-transferable.
- Player may win once per drawing night.
- Entries will be destroyed after the last drawing date.
- Special Events is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the promotion by ensuring that the game board and its affiliated pieces are properly functioning for each giveaway time.
- Current employees, immediate family members, agents, successors, or assignees of Chukchansi Gold Resort and Casino or any promotional agency involved with this promotion shall be ineligible to participate and/or claim any reimbursable prize within.
- Names and likenesses of promotion winner(s) may be used by Chukchansi Gold Resort and Casino for promotional purposes without further compensation.
Resort & Casino Policies
- Winning player will be asked to provide:
- (a) A valid government issued photo identification card accepted by management
- (b) Social Security number
- (c) Physical address
- (d) Chukchansi Rewards Card
- The winning player will be asked to sign a Media Release Form 1099 and W-9, or 1042-S, to claim their prize. Winners subject to photos at the discretion of the Special Events team.
- 1042s forms are filled out by a Special Events associate, notating a 30% deduction on the gross amount won. Special Events will escort the winning player to the cashier’s cage for winnings to be paid out.
- By entering this promotion, each entrant grants permission to Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino to use their name and photograph likeness for promotional purposes without additional compensation.
- This promotion is subject to change or modification at any time and the interpretation of the rules, eligibility, and prize distribution is at the sole discretion of Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino. All decisions are final.
- Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time.
- Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino Management will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by the official rules in a manner that is fair to all concerned.
- Taxes, fees, licenses and insurance are the sole responsibility of the winner(s).
- The drawings are subject to federal, state, and local taxes, regulations and laws.
- Self- exclusions and persons that have been excluded from Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino are not eligible to participate.
- All Chukchansi Rewards Club points, winnings, awards, and offers are non-transferable.
- Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino Team Members are not eligible to participate. Marketing Team Member’s immediate relatives and cohabitants are not eligible to win. Immediate relatives are defined as spouses, children (natural, foster, or adopted), sisters, brothers, parents, (including step, in-law, and grand variations), aunts, uncles, first cousins, nieces, and nephews. Cohabitants are defined as persons who share mutual living accommodations.