It’s time for you to step up to the plate and hit a home run with our $600,000 sWINg Big Giveaway!
Earn entries May 2nd – July 1st
Swipe daily and earn 500 and 1,000 base points to win your share of over $137,000 in kiosk prizes, like Grizzlies Tickets, a thousand dollars in CASH, eCash & more.
You can also win $24,000 cash from drawings at 8, 9, and 10 pm every Thursday and Friday.
Don’t miss our grand finale where we’ll be giving away $39,000 on July 1st
RULES & REGULATIONS
- All entrants must be 21 years of age or older and be a member of the Chukchansi Rewards Club.
- Earn entries May 2nd – July 1st by playing slots or table games with your Chukchansi Rewards Card.
- Every one hundred (100) base points earned on slots = 1 Entry.
- Every fifty (50) base points earned on table games = 1 Entry.
- Guests that earn one-thousand (1,000) base points within the same day can swipe up to two (2) times between 10AM to 10PM for a chance to be awarded bonus points, bonus drawing entries, eCash, $1,000 cash, or a pair of Grizzlies tickets (2 tickets).
- Entries will automatically be added on the guest’s Chukchansi Rewards account. Entries will NOT automatically go into the virtual drawing drum.
- Guests MUST activate their entries by playing with their Chukchansi Rewards Card properly inserted and accepted into any slot machine or by having a rating on their Chukchansi Rewards Card through table games within two (2) hours before each drawing and must have completed a table game rating five minutes prior to each drawing.
- The drawing drum will close five (5) minutes prior to each drawing.
- Guest must be present to win.
- Drawings will be held at 8pm, 9pm, and 10pm Thursdays and Fridays. At each drawing four (4) guests will be drawn utilizing PKMS for each drawing time, unless there is a malfunction with the PKMS system, in which CMP “Pick Random Player’s” tool will be utilized instead.
- Selected guests names and Chukchansi Rewards Club account numbers will be announced. Selected names then have three (3) minutes to reach the promotional stage and inform a Special Events Team Member of their presence and immediately provide a valid form of identification accepted by management and a Chukchansi Rewards Card. If the winner does not claim to be present within the three (3) minutes, another name will be drawn. This will continue until a winner is present.
- Entries and prizes are non-transferable.
- Guest may win once per drawing night.
- Entries will be destroyed after the last drawing date in PKMS.
- Special Events is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the promotion by ensuring any and all game pieces distributed to guests have been verified thoroughly by double checking all game pieces are intact prior to play.
RESORT & CASINO POLICIES
- Winning guest will be asked to provide:
(a) A valid government issued photo identification card accepted by management
(b) Social Security number
(c) Physical address
(d) Chukchansi Rewards Card
- The winning guest will be asked to sign a Media Release Form 1099 and W-9, or 1042-S to claim their prize.
- By entering this promotion, each entrant grants permission to Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino to use their name and photograph likeness for promotional purposes without additional compensation.
- This promotion is subject to change or modification at any time and the interpretation of the rules, eligibility, and prize distribution is at the sole discretion of Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino. All decisions are final.
- Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time.
- Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino Management will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by the official rules in a manner that is fair to all concerned.
- Taxes, fees, licenses and insurance are the sole responsibility of the winner(s).
- The drawings are subject to federal, state, and local taxes, regulations and laws.
- Self- exclusions and persons that have been excluded from Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino are not eligible to participate.
- All Chukchansi Rewards Club points, winnings, awards, and offers are non-transferable.
- Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino Team Members are not eligible to participate. Marketing Team Member’s immediate relatives and cohabitants are not eligible to win. Immediate relatives are defined as spouses, children (natural, foster, or adopted), sisters, brothers, parents, (including step, in-law, and grand variations), aunts, uncles, first cousins, nieces, and nephews. Cohabitants are defined as persons who share mutual living accommodations.