We’re giving away $900,000 in cash & prizes in our Candy Cash Giveaway! Play to earn entries & use your FREE kiosk swipe daily from December 29th through February 29th. Be here for our Cash Drawings every Friday & Saturday at 8pm & 10pm for your chance to win more CASH prizes & entry into the Grand Finale on February 29th at 10pm.
YOU could be our $50,000 Grand Finale winner!
Play with your free Chukchansi Rewards Card now.
Rules and Regulations
1) All entrants must be 21 years of age or older and be a member of the Chukchansi Rewards Club.
2) Earn entries December 29th through February 29th by playing slots or table games with your Chukchansi Rewards Card.
3) Every one hundred (100) points earned on slots = 1 Entry.
4) Every fifty (50) points earned on table games = 1 Entry.
5) Entries will automatically be added on the guest’s Chukchansi Rewards account. Entries will NOT automatically go into the virtual drawing drum.
6) Guests MUST activate their entries by playing with their Chukchansi Rewards Card properly inserted and accepted into any slot machine or by having a rating on their Chukchansi Rewards Card through table games within two (2) hours before each drawing and must have completed a table game rating five minutes prior to each drawing.
7) The drawing drum will close five (5) minutes prior to each drawing.
8) Guest must be present to win.
9) Drawings will be held at 8:00PM & 10:00PM on Fridays & Saturdays. At each drawing eight (8) guests will be drawn utilizing the promotional kiosks, each drawing time. Excluding the grand finale where four names will be drawn.
10) Selected guests names and Chukchansi Rewards Club account numbers will be announced. Selected names then have three (3) minutes to reach the promotional stage and inform a Special Events Team Member of their presence. If the winner does not claim to be present within the three (3) minutes, another name will be drawn. This will continue until a winner is present.
11)The Grand Finale will incorporate four guests who won the “golden ticket” from the Wild Wonka Daze chocolate car.
12) Grand finale golden ticket winners will be placed in drawing drum and must be present on Grand Finale night to be selected. Only four will be selected to play.
13) On the Grand Finale Saturday, February 29th at 10pm drawing one guest will win a guaranteed 50K
14) Kiosk Hours are 8am-11pm daily.
15)Guests will be able to swipe their Chukchansi Rewards Card Three times daily at the promotional kiosks. The first swipe is FREE. Guests may earn their second swipe with five hundred (500) base points and their third swipe after five hundred (500) base points have been earned.
- Bonus entry tickets
- $5 Food Vouchers
16) Every Monday from 12am to 11:59pm guests will earn bonus entries based on tier level by playing with their Rewards Card.
- Valley: 50 base points on Tables or 100 base points on Slots = 1 entry
- River: 50 base points on Tables or 100 base points on Slots = 2 entries
- Mountain: 50 base points on Tables or 100 base points on Slots = 3 entries
- Summit: 50 base points on Tables or 100 base points on Slots = 4 entries
17) Entries and prizes are non-transferable.
18) Guest may win multiple times per drawing night. Guests may not win multiple times per drawing time.
19) Entries will be destroyed after the last drawing date
20) All grand prize winning plays are subject to verification by Odds On Promotions whose decisions are final and binding.
21) A contestant is not a winner of a grand prize, even if the visual display or prize receipt should indicate, unless the odds established by the intended parameters of the promotion are beaten, as solely determined by the random number generator and memory logs of promotion software, and the winning play did not occur as a result of any other scenario including but not limited to human error, software error, or machine malfunction.
22) Odds of winning $500,000 insured prize are 25,000,000 to 1.
23) Current employees, family members, agents, successors, or assignees of Chukchansi Gold Resort and Casino or any promotional agency involved with this promotion shall be ineligible to participate and/or claim any reimbursable prize within.
24) Names and likenesses of promotion winner(s) may be used by Chukchansi Gold Resort and Casino and Odds On Promotions for promotional purposes without further compensation.
Resort & Casino Policies
1) Winning guest will be asked to provide:
(a) A valid government issued photo identification card accepted by management
(b) Social Security number
(c) Physical address
(d) Chukchansi Rewards Card
2) The winning guest will be asked to sign a Media Release Form 1099 and W-9, or 1042-S to claim their prize.
3) By entering this promotion, each entrant grants permission to Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino to use their name and photograph likeness for promotional purposes without additional compensation.
4) This promotion is subject to change or modification at any time and the interpretation of the rules, eligibility, and prize distribution is at the sole discretion of Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino. All decisions are final.
5) Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time.
6) Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino Management will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by the official rules in a manner that is fair to all concerned.
7) Taxes, fees, licenses and insurance are the sole responsibility of the winner(s).
8) The drawings are subject to federal, state, and local taxes, regulations and laws.
9) Self- exclusions and persons that have been excluded from Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino are not eligible to participate.
10) All Chukchansi Rewards Club points, winnings, awards, and offers are non-transferable.
11) Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino Team Members are not eligible to participate. Marketing Team Member’s immediate relatives and cohabitants are not eligible to win. Immediate relatives are defined as spouses, children (natural, foster, or adopted), sisters, brothers, parents, (including step, in-law, and grand variations), aunts, uncles, first cousins, nieces, and nephews. Cohabitants are defined as persons who share mutual living accommodations.