Over $40,000 Double Your Fun Slot Tournament! TWICE every Tuesday, 1pm-4pm & 6pm-9pm from October 5-December 21! Your first tournament is FREE! Earn 2,000 base points to play in both to win CASH and eCash Prizes!
Rules and Regulations
- All guests must be twenty one (21) years of age or older.
- Guests must have a Chukchansi Rewards Card and a valid ID to participate.
- Guests are eligible to participate in one free tournament round per day.
- In order to be eligible to participate in both tournament rounds, guests must earn 2,000 base points on the day of the tournament.
- Guests may not participate more than once per tournament round.
- Base points will not be deducted from guests’ Rewards Card account.
- Registration begins five (5) minutes prior to each tournament round and ends five (5) minutes before the end of each tournament round.
- Tournament will be held every Tuesday beginning October 5
- Tournament will accommodate guests on a first come, first served basis.
- Summit tier Rewards Card holders are allowed to immediately move to the front of the line.
- Guest must present to a CGRC Team Member:
- Chukchansi Gold rewards card
- Identification card accepted by management
- Tournament will be held on up to twenty (20) slot machines.
- Rounds will consist of two (2) minute sessions.
- Tournament slot machines will be set up with the following settings:
- Time Line and Credit for all Rounds: Two (2) minutes and unlimited credits. All credits will accumulate on the credits paid meter, have no monetary value and are only used to calculate a player’s score.
- Auto Bet: The game will automatically wager the maximum allowed before the start of each game. The player is then only required to spin the reels and touch targets on the screen when prompted.
- Time Clock: Sessions are started once play is initiated on the control center by a Team Member. A ten (10) second countdown will appear on the guests’ screen. Guests must hit “Play” button to begin. The machine will stop during tilts, if door opens, and power interruption.
- End of Session: When the clock reaches zero, the machine will lock up.
- In case of a machine malfunction, the player must remain seated and immediately inform a CGRC Team Member. Player will be moved to a different machine and will be allowed to replay their two (2) minute session.
- Guests’ score will be tracked by the TournEvent software.
- Session winners will receive a “Double the Fun” promotional t-shirt.
- Top ten (10) scores will be issued cash and eCASH prizes following the end of each tournament round.
- Guests will have three (3) minutes to claim their prize.
- If a winner does not show up to claim their prize, the next highest scores will progress up the prize structure.
- In the event of a tie, the guests will be called back to the slot tournament area and complete another two (2) minute session. The guest with the higher score from that round will receive the higher prize.
- If a guest claims they are unable to participate due to physical impairment or otherwise, the guest is allowed to substitute a person of their choosing who is at least 21 years old (excludes Chukchansi Team Members) to participate in their place.
- MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.
Resort & Casino Policies
1) Winning guest will be asked to provide:
(a) A valid government issued photo identification card accepted by management
(b) Social Security number
(c) Physical address
(d) Chukchansi Rewards Card
2) The winning guest will be asked to sign a Media Release Form 1099 and W-9, or 1042-S to claim their prize.
3) By entering this promotion, each entrant grants permission to Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino to use their name and photograph likeness for promotional purposes without additional compensation.
4) This promotion is subject to change or modification at any time and the interpretation of the rules, eligibility, and prize distribution is at the sole discretion of Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino. All decisions are final.
5) Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time.
6) Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino Management will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by the official rules in a manner that is fair to all concerned.
7) Taxes, fees, licenses and insurance are the sole responsibility of the winner(s).
8) The drawings are subject to federal, state, and local taxes, regulations and laws.
9) Self- exclusions and persons that have been excluded from Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino are not eligible to participate.
10) All Chukchansi Rewards Club points, winnings, awards, and offers are non-transferable.
11) Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino Team Members are not eligible to participate. Marketing Team Member’s immediate relatives and cohabitants are not eligible to win. Immediate relatives are defined as spouses, children (natural, foster, or adopted), sisters, brothers, parents, (including step, in-law, and grand variations), aunts, uncles, first cousins, nieces, and nephews. Cohabitants are defined as persons who share mutual living accommodations.