1) Winning guest will be asked to provide:
(a) A valid government issued photo identification card accepted by management
(b) Social Security number
(c) Physical address
(d) Chukchansi Rewards Card
2) The winning guest will be asked to sign a Media Release Form 1099 and W-9, or 1042-S to claim their prize.
3) By entering this promotion, each entrant grants permission to Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino to use their name and photograph likeness for promotional purposes without additional compensation.
4) This promotion is subject to change or modification at any time and the interpretation of the rules, eligibility, and prize distribution is at the sole discretion of Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino. All decisions are final.
5) Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time.
6) Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino Management will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by the official rules in a manner that is fair to all concerned.
7) Taxes, fees, licenses and insurance are the sole responsibility of the winner(s).
8) The drawings are subject to federal, state, and local taxes, regulations and laws.
9) Self- exclusions and persons that have been excluded from Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino are not eligible to participate.
10) All Chukchansi Rewards Club points, winnings, awards, and offers are non-transferable.
11) Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino Team Members are not eligible to participate. Marketing Team Member’s immediate relatives and cohabitants are not eligible to win. Immediate relatives are defined as spouses, children (natural, foster, or adopted), sisters, brothers, parents, (including step, in-law, and grand variations), aunts, uncles, first cousins, nieces, and nephews. Cohabitants are defined as persons who share mutual living accommodations.