Before You Depart
Before you make plans to visit, please understand the following:
- If you are not feeling well in any way, please stay home. We will be happy to host you once you are feeling better.
- Guests are required to wear a mask while on property – do not forget yours!
- The property, including restaurants and hotel, will be enforcing a strict 21 and older policy. Please do not bring children under the age of 21 to the property for any reason.
- If you are uncomfortable with CGRC Security taking your temperature at the door, please consider whether you want to visit. Guests with a temperature of 100.4F or higher will not be allowed entry and will be directed toward appropriate medical care.
- Physical distancing measures will be in effect property-wide. This will affect your experiences in the restaurants, hotel, gaming floor, and retail venues. Please respect and follow the new rules set forth – again, it’s to keep us all safer.
- If you are planning a visit to a specific venue, please check the website for our revised operating hours.
When You Arrive
- During this phase of reopening, there will be no Valet service.
- Guests arriving for a day visit please park in the parking structure. Hotel guests may temporarily drop off luggage in the porte-cochere then park in the parking structure. There is no shuttle service.
- Points of entry to the casino will be limited. Your favorite entrance may be closed.
- Expect to be greeted at the door by a member of the CGRC staff.
- Your temperature will be taken before entry – this will be accomplished using non-invasive thermal cameras and no-touch thermometers. Please note this process may create lines during higher volume business times.
- Guests with COVID-19 symptoms or a temperature of 100.4F or higher will be asked to step aside for a discreet, secondary screening.
- Hotel guests leaving the property temporarily can acquire a re-entry by showing their hotel key.
While on Property
- You will notice every other slot machine will either be turned off, covered, or otherwise out of service. This is to promote physical distancing.
- Open table games will only seat 3 players per table – typically one on each corner and one in the center.
- We ask that there be no groups or congregations throughout the casino floor. If you are around other people who are not in your party, please remember to keep your distance.
- You may be asked to briefly lower your mask for age and identification purposes. While it is necessary for us to ask, we promise to try to make these requests as infrequently as possible.
- Clear Acrylic plexiglass sheets have been placed at cashier, hotel check in, Rewards Club and Main Cage stations.
- Smoking is permitted except in non-designated areas. We ask that you remove your mask to safely do so.
- Slot machine cash out voucher expiration dates are extended 6 months from their current expiration dates if the voucher expiration occurs on or before March 20, 2020.
- All mass promotions, slot tournaments, or any other promotion that creates gatherings are cancelled until further notice; this includes kiosk promotions. If you had a ticket balance for the Jeep a Week promotion that was running prior to closure, it will carry over to the next promotion once we start running them again.
- If your point balance was at risk of expiring prior to closure, you will receive a letter explaining how to save it. As of now, your point balance is secured.
- If your birthday was during the closure, simply earn 10 base-points and go to the Rewards Club to receive your birthday t-shirt.
- Gift of the Month earn-and-get, the New Member free-play, and the 50+ double point Tuesday promotions will resume upon reopening.
- Tier anniversaries will be temporarily adjusted to ensure you have had a full-year to earn your tier level. This may delay your tier rewards mailers by a few weeks.
- If you received a meal offer in the mail that was valid during closure, it will be honored at the venues.
- Be sure to check chukchansigold.com for the latest promotional news.
- The California Market Buffet and Nativo’s will remain closed until further notice.
- Goldfields, Deuces, Vintage, Noodle Bar and Bakery all have reduced seating to allow for physical distancing. This may result in longer wait times during high-volume business hours.
- All self-serve condiments will be removed from tables and available by request.
- Menus may be more limited than what you’re used to.
- Store traffic will be directed to “one-way’ – please pay attention to signage.
- During the early phases of reopening, our retail offerings may be limited to more essential items like sundries, toiletries and pre-packaged food items.
Bars and Lounges
- The Firehouse Lounge will remain closed until further notice. All scheduled events will be postponed or cancelled.
- Select casino bars will be open serving alcoholic beverages and will observe distancing protocols
- The 2020 Summer Concert Series has been postponed to summer 2021.
- Ticket holders who purchased tickets may keep tickets to use for new date or request a refund.
- Those who have purchased tickets online, over the phone and with a credit card at the Gift Basket and left an email address, have been emailed detailed information regarding how to manage their tickets. If you are a ticket holder and have not received an email please follow this link to complete the process https://forms.gle/5wVf8TNv9rghXtiT7.
- Ticket holders who purchased tickets with cash in the Gift Basket will be able to request a refund upon reopening.
Staying Overnight – Hotel and Other Amenities
- Must be 21 and over to stay in the hotel at this time.
- Once again, valet service will be unavailable but Bell Service will be open. Unfortunately, our team members will not be able to open your car door for you – just know we wish we could!
- Our front desk agents will be utilizing every other workstation to observe distancing. Please remain patient if this adds a few extra minutes to your check-in process. We’ll do our best to serve you quickly.
- Expect many typical hotel services to be contactless, for example, room service. This may require you to place or retrieve items outside of your room as opposed to retrieving them directly from a team member.
- Self-service ice machines will not be available until further notice.
- Please note signage around elevators: no more than 4 guests permitted in the elevators if you are in the same party. No more than 2 guests in the elevator if you are not in the same party. This may increase your wait time.
- Each overnight guest will receive an amenity bag that includes a mask and a COVID-19 awareness card. Subject to availability.
Serenity Springs Spa
- The Serenity Springs Spa will be closed until further notice.
Indoor / Outdoor Pool
- The pool area is restricted to guests aged 21 and over only.
- You will notice less available seating, and seating that is appropriately distanced.
- All seating and cabanas will be sanitized after each use.
- The Acorn Arcade will be closed until further notice.
- The fitness center will be closed until further notice.
Banquets and Conferences
We are still available for banquets and conferences – with changes of course.
- Buffet-style meals will not be available until further notice.
- Keep in mind, attendance for your banquet will be restricted by distancing protocols. Please review this with our sales staff.