Before You Depart
Before you make plans to visit, please understand the following:
- If you are not feeling well in any way, please stay home. We will be happy to host you once you are feeling better.
- Guests are required to wear a face mask while moving throughout the property at ALL times – do not forget yours!
- Face masks should cover the nose and mouth and be secured in a manner that allows for breathing without restriction.
- Removal of the face mask is only permitted when seated at a slot machine or table game, or seated for dining (6 ft. apart) when in the act of eating, drinking or smoking.
- Guests are required to properly care for and dispose of masks as per CDC recommendations.
- The property, including restaurants and hotel, will be enforcing a strict 21 and older policy. Please do not bring children under the age of 21 to the property for any reason.
- If you are uncomfortable with CGRC Security taking your temperature at the door, please consider whether you want to visit. Guests with a temperature of 100.4F or higher will not be allowed entry and will be directed toward appropriate medical care.
- Physical distancing measures will be in effect property-wide. This will affect your experiences in the restaurants, hotel, gaming floor, and retail venues. Please respect and follow the new rules set forth – again, it’s to keep us all safer.
- If you are planning a visit to a specific venue, please check the website for our revised operating hours.
When You Arrive
- Valet service is now available or you may choose to park in the parking structure.
- Points of entry to the casino will be limited. Your favorite entrance may be closed.
- Expect to be greeted at the door by a member of the CGRC staff.
- Your temperature will be taken before entry – this will be accomplished using non-invasive thermal cameras and no-touch thermometers. Please note this process may create lines during higher volume business times.
- Guests with COVID-19 symptoms or a temperature of 100.4F or higher will be asked to step aside for a discreet, secondary screening.
- Hotel guests leaving the property temporarily can acquire a re-entry by showing their hotel key.
While on Property
- You will notice some slot machines are turned off and also clear plexiglass acrylics have been installed to promote safe physical distancing.
- Clear acrylic plexiglass has been placed on open table games between players.
- Table Games may also be taking table reservations at the pits.
- We ask that there be no groups or congregations throughout the casino floor. If you are around other people who are not in your party, please remember to keep your distance.
- You may be asked to briefly lower your mask for age and identification purposes. While it is necessary for us to ask, we promise to try to make these requests as infrequently as possible.
- Clear Acrylic plexiglass sheets have been placed at cashier, hotel check in, Rewards Club and Main Cage stations.
- Smoking is permitted except in non-designated areas. We ask that you remove your mask to safely do so when only seated at a slot machine or table game.
- We’ve opened two completely new – and smoke-free gaming areas inside the Firehouse Lounge and at the front entrance of Casa de Fuego.
- Slot tournaments and kiosk promotions are cancelled until further notice.
- Gift of the Month along with Gift of the Week earn-and-get, the New Member free-play, and the 50+ double point Tuesday promotions has now resumed.
- Tier anniversaries will be temporarily adjusted to ensure you have had a full-year to earn your tier level. This may delay your tier rewards mailers by a few weeks.
- Be sure to check the Promotions tab for the latest promotional news.
- Our newly opened Mexican restaurant Casa de Fuego delivers a new dining offering now open in the evenings Wednesday through Sunday, serving up Mexican specialties, craft cocktails and an extensive tequila selection inside the buffet area. With limited capacity and tables distanced six feet apart to ensure a safer dining experience.
- Vintage Steakhouse, Goldfields, Deuces Diner, Noodle Bar and Bakery all have reduced seating to allow for physical distancing. This may result in longer wait times during high-volume business hours. Make your reservations for Vintage on our website.
- Nativo’s is now open Fridays & Saturdays 5pm-9pm serving select cocktails, appetizers and wines by-the-glass.
- All self-serve condiments will be removed from tables and available by request.
- Menus may be more limited than what you’re used to.
- Store traffic will be directed to “one-way’ – please pay attention to signage.
- Our retail offerings may be limited.
Bars and Lounges
- All casino bars are open and observing distancing protocols.
- 2021 summer concerts will be held in the Outdoor Pavilion at full capacity.
- CDC guidelines and recommendations in regards to COVID-19 will be observed.
- Check the Entertainment tab for the 2021 Summer Concert Series schedule and 2020 concert ticket details.
Staying Overnight – Hotel and Other Amenities
- Must be 21 and over to stay in the hotel at this time.
- Bell Service is available.
- Our front desk agents will be utilizing every other workstation to observe distancing. Please remain patient if this adds a few extra minutes to your check-in process. We’ll do our best to serve you quickly.
- Expect many typical hotel services to be contactless, for example, room service. This may require you to place or retrieve items outside of your room as opposed to retrieving them directly from a team member.
- To minimize the number and frequency of housekeeping visits entering guest rooms, the changing of linens, towels and amenities will only take place upon check-in. Should you need additional towels or amenities during your stay, please contact the front desk and the items will be delivered to your door in a plastic bag.
- Self-service ice machines will not be available until further notice.
- Please note signage around elevators: no more than 4 guests permitted in the elevators if you are in the same party. No more than 2 guests in the elevator if you are not in the same party. This may increase your wait time.
Serenity Springs Spa
- Please call 1-559-692-5444 for reservations, pricing and a list of services being provided.
Indoor / Outdoor Pool
- The pool area is restricted to guests aged 21 and over only.
- You will notice less available seating, and seating that is appropriately distanced.
- All seating and cabanas will be sanitized after each use.
- The Acorn Arcade will be closed until further notice.
- The fitness center is open 8am-10pm.
Banquets and Conferences
We are still available for banquets and conferences – with changes of course.
- Buffet-style meals will not be available until further notice.
- Keep in mind, attendance for your banquet will be restricted by distancing protocols. Please review this with our sales staff.