How to Play Free Bet Blackjack
Blackjack has always been one of the most popular card games in the casino and Free Bet Blackjack takes the fun and excitement to a whole new level. Players can double down for free on 9’s, 10’s, and 11’s as long as the totals are hard (meaning they do not contain an Ace), and can split for free on any pair other than 10 10’s, J J’s, Q Q’s, and K K’s. In place of the wager a player would make in the event of a double or split the dealer will place a Free Bet Token. In a perfect hand the player could have seven free bets as players can free double after a free split as long as the above criteria are met. Free doubles and free splits are paid as if the player put up their own money. Listed below are the differences from our other Blackjack games:
- Players can double for free on any hard 9, 10, or 11.
- Players can split for free any pair other than 10 10’s, J J’s, Q Q’s, and K K’s. Players can free split three times for up to four hands. This includes Aces, but Aces only receive one card after splitting.
- Players can double for free after splitting for free as long as the above criteria are met.
- Dealers hit on soft 17.
- All main game wagers push if the dealer busts with a 22 with the exception of player’s blackjacks. Player’s blackjacks, as always, pay 3 to 2.
Push 22 Free Bet Blackjack Side Bet
Our Free Bet Black table is equipped with the exciting Push 22 Side Bet. In Free Bet Blackjack all main game wagers push when the dealer busts with a 22, so don’t get caught without a wager that pays when this happens. The Push 22 wager will pay either 8 to 1, 20 to 1, or 50 to 1 when the dealer busts with a total of 22. This wager will receive action even if the player breaks while hitting. The odds are as follows:
- Dealer 22 8 to 1
- Dealer same color 22 20 to 1
- Dealer same suit 22 50 to 1