The Chukchansi Rewards Card is more powerful than ever. Your points are now worth DOUBLE what they used to be, and not only that, points at Chukchansi are worth TWICE AS MUCH than at any other local casino! That means more points for you to spend however you like: eCASH, food, hotel, spa – pay for anything you want using points. Every 200 points earned equals $1 (compared to 400 points per dollar at other local casinos).
Rules and Regulations
All participants must be 21 years of age or older.
- Valid Government – issued photo ID , acceptable to Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino management will be required for membership registration, point redemptions, all Chukchansi Rewards Club transactions, and for obtaining any information about a cardholder’s account.
- Only the cardholder registered on the Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino account may receive information or engage in any transaction(s) concerning such account.
- Chukchansi Rewards Club points, rewards, and offers are non-transferable.
- Joint accounts are not available. Only one(1) member shipper person.
- Chukchansi Rewards Club members earn points for slot play, when the Rewards Card is properly inserted in the slot machine. Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino management reserves all rights including the right to revise the method for earning points at its discretion without notice. The current schedule for earning base points is available at the Chukchansi Rewards Club.
- Chukchansi Rewards Club members earn points for the table play when the Rewards Card is presented to thedealer. Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino management reserves all rights including the right to revise the method for earning points at its discretion without notice.
- Tier status is calculated annually, based on base point earning starting on the guest’s membership anniversary.
- The Rewards Card must be properly inserted in the machine’s card reader/receptor to record play and earn base points. A green indicator on the bezel around the card indicates base points are being earned. Table players must present their Reward Card to the Dealer while playing to earn points. Failure to follow these procedures
- will result in base points not being earned or awarded.
- Any misuse of the Rewards Card or improper play as determined by Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino may result in for feature of all points and Reward Card.
- It is the responsibility of the accountholder to report any point account balance discrepancies immediately upon their discovery and in no case more than six(6) days from the date the discrepancy arose. Any such discrepancy will be reviewed by Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino management whose decision will be final.
- Chukchansi Rewards Club members should notify Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino in writing or in person and must provide proper identification, for any personal information changes to their name, address, email, or telephone number in order to continue to receive information on Chukchansi Rewards Club offers, bonuses, invitations, and other events.
- Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino management reserves the right to deny an applicant to participate in the Chukchansi Rewards Club or revoke a member account at anytime.
- Participation in the Chukchansi Rewards Club program constitutes the member’s agreement to abide by the rules of the program and the decisions of Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino management.
- Applicable taxes resulting from the use of the Rewards Card are the sole responsibility of the accountholder.
- Chukchansi Rewards Club point multipliers and other point adjustments will not be counted toward“tier” status in the program. Only base points earned are considered for status upgrades and such promotions, where specific rules will be available for each promotion.
- Benefits and features of the program maybe modified or canceled at the discretion of Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino management without notice.
- Points into slot play are a non-reversible transfer and cannot be reissued or replaced.
- Chukchansi Gold Resort & CasinoTeam Members are not eligible to participate.
- Management reserves the right to alter rules and regulations at anytime.